Poster Presentation Guidelines
Observing Your Allotted Time
- Log in with your username and password or the link you receive from Zip event via your email and be ready at your 3D-Poster.
- Poster presentation period is on September 19 – 20, 2020 at 10.00 – 12.00 am
- The total time allotted to each speaker is 10 minutes per committee. You should plan to speak for 5 minutes and leave 5 minutes for questions. There are 2 committees per section and total time is 20 minutes.
- Please stand by for the whole session of each day that you have a poster presentation. Your slot of the time may be changed. Your poster presentation will be graded by two committees.
- The committees will use the tool for the poster presentation on the website to communicate with you either chat or video call. Please prepare to respond.
- There is NO EXCUSE for using more than your allotted time. Rehearse your presentation several times; projecting slides and doing anything else you would otherwise expect to do at the meeting. It is a discourtesy to your audience, the Session Chair and the other speakers to exceed your allotted time. The Session Chairs are instructed to adhere to the printed schedule for the session. With parallel sessions, this is critical to the overall success of the conference.
Organization of Oral Sessions
- There are seven parallel sessions in the conference and the Technical Program Committee will try to minimize conflicts of topics between parallel sessions.
- The conference will be online on Zip Event, poster presentation online room. A presenter (author) should prepare a microphone and a headphone.
- Presenters’ computers should be equipped with Windows 10as well as Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 (Office), Internet Explorer/Edge (latest), Adobe Acrobat Reader DC/Flash Player, Windows Media Player 12 and QuickTime 7. Following web browser should be used for the event: Chrome, Firefox or Brave.
- All the authors are requested to (a) stand in front of your 3D-poster for the whole session of the day you have your presentation, (b) verify their presentation for compatibility and proper operation. If necessary, especially if you have embedded multi-media content, you will have the final opportunity to adjust or tweak your presentation at that time. We suggest the presenting author to bring his/her own computer and a USB thumb drive with presentation materials as backup. In case, presenter cannot present in his/her period, it will be waived.
- To connect Zip Event online room, check link by e-mail registration.
- In addition to the body of the talk, present an introduction and a summary or conclusion.
- Include only information or data that can be properly explained in the allotted time.
- Repeat any questions that are posed to you.
- If a question requires a lengthy reply, suggest that you and the person asking the question meet after the presentation. Then take the discussion out of the meeting room.